Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It’s HOT outside!

Funny thing about Utah is it seems like the Season’s change in one day.  We were having pretty cool weather, and suddenly, HOT!  I think it makes the change seem more drastic.  So, unless we’re at the pool, we really aren’t playing outside as much as we were.  We’ve had to come up with fun things to do inside!

I know, I shouldn’t let her jump on her bed.  But it was too cute.  She really was convinced she was going to FLY!  She kept saying she was  a butterfly and her wings were going to make her fly up into the clouds.   

  IMG_1104

 IMG_1099IMG_1106

Max was cracking himself up this morning when he came to show me what he had on :).  I had just come back from my morning walk and he grabbed my shoes and put them on. 

IMG_1080_edited-1

IMG_1081 

I love how Max is always wanting to copy Madilyn.  He saw that she was wrapped up in her blanket, so he ran and grabbed his and brought it to me to put on him. 

IMG_1064_edited-1 

Seriously, I love this boy!

IMG_1071_edited-1

Max was watching Maddie dance around her room.  It always makes him laugh. 

IMG_1075_edited-1

She saw me take a picture and had to jump on the bed to join him. 

IMG_1077

4 comments:

CrzyJess said...

We have the same shoes! Your kids are too cute. =)

KMurray said...

Can't wait to see them now only 29 days!

Jaime Stephens said...

Your kids sure look like they enjoy eachother there so cute! I love Maddies Garth Brooks dance too, very cute

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

There's something about your kiddos putting on your shoes. They are so funny!