Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturdays

Oh, how I love Saturdays! We had a fun day today. Nothing too special happened, but it was nice. We woke up and I finished the 2nd coat of paint on Maddie’s room and then kind of just hung out till the kids went down for their naps. After that we took them to my FAVORITE park in American Fork. The one kiddie-corner from Albertsons. It’s got gorgeous trees with tons of shade and a good playground. Then we walked around Costco and finished off with dinner at a Diner. It was nice to spend the whole day with Mike. He has been working a lot of overtime the last couple of weeks, so the kids have been missing him!

BTW, our blog isn't set at private anymore. I don't know why...I just changed it back to public. So if you like feeds, you're welcome to add our blog to yours. I'm thinking I'll probably eventually switch it back to private, but for the time being, it's not.

IMG_1052

Max was “baa-ing” like a sheep in this picture :)

IMG_1054


Here's the kids dancing to the Jukebox at the diner. I guess this is Maddie's interpretation of "Friends in Low Places" by Garth Brooks :).

No comments: