We just got finished! YAY!! I’m so glad that’s done :). Maddie’s room was way too pink, so we needed a change! She was kind of bummed that I did it the same color as the rest of the house (boring I guess!), but now she loves it. The lighter color and re-arranged room makes it feel HUGE in there!
(BTW, in some of the pictures you can see some pink through the walls. Weird thing is is it’s only in the pictures. You can’t see the pink in person, which is good! But I guess it probably needs another coat. No way I’m doing that now though…it’ll have to wait!)
Sorry this picture is kind of dark…
Maddie saw that I was taking pictures and she had to hurry and run in to be in one. She just got out of the shower…obviously.
1 comment:
It's so sophisticated, a room she can grow into. Love it! I haven't checked your blog in awhile, your kids are seriously so cute. Looks like you guys are having a great summer!
Post a Comment