We headed to the Carnival last night with the kids. It was nice to be able to go because Mike has been working really late this week. So the kids haven’t really seen him much. He came home at 5 to go the carnival, and then was back at work by 7:30 and not home till 10:30. Probably will be the same thing tonight. But it’s all ok. He has a great job and very rarely has to work lots of overtime. So we’re lucky!
Aw, this is Maddie last year on the carousel.
And this year:
She’s so much bigger! Max’s face cracks me up in that picture. He is Mr. Serious when doing anything fun! He had the funniest look on his face the whole time.
I was SO excited to take Maddie on the Ferris wheel!! At first she was pretty nervous, but then she ended up loving it. She’d put her arms up and say “Wheeeee!”. Today she’s been saying “remember when Mommy and Maddie went up in the clouds and then round and round?!”. So even though I had been really excited, once we got up there I was pretty terrified. Lets just say carnival rides aren’t the most stable. I kept thinking maybe we’d make the evening news… “Ferris wheel tips over in Pleasant Grove”. Thankfully it held!
This was Max’s face on most of the rides :) I think he must have just been in awe of it all or something.
And yet again…Max is in a trance. At least Maddie is doing something!
Going up the big slide!
Max trying to break down the gate so he can go on the slide too. It was way sad. He felt left out :(
Ok, so this was the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. Maddie and Mike got HAULING down this slide. And they totally got some air on the last bump. Mike said he felt like he was going to just keep fly through the gate at the bottom and keep going. They were going so fast! (Sorry for my annoying laugh during this video. I just started cracking up :)
1 comment:
I love those slides! They were bookin' it! Very cute.
Post a Comment