This is Madilyn and the bear she made at Build-a-Bear. She keeps changing it’s name. Sometime’s it Cupcake, sometimes it’s Ice Cream. I’m partial to Cupcake, but maybe that’s just me. She LOVES it. It’s rarely left her side since we got it last weekend. Which is good because I always questioned whether it would be worth it or not. It definitely was!
4 comments:
Okay this is picture is so adorable! I just want to get on a plane and come right over. I love you Maddie...Grandma Murray
How fun! I'm partial to Cupcake too! :) I want to take Mylie there so bad!
Ha ha! Maddie is the funniest girl :) I like the name Cupcake too... but Ice Cream is unique! I've been wanting to take Ava there for so long, but haven't quite had the right excuse to go yet. I'm glad Maddie loves it!
that is cute. I actually used to nanny a little 4 year old who told everyone her name was cupcake. People where like what? It's a cute name for a bear though.
Post a Comment