Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What we go through...

Here is a little example of what happens when we try to take a good picture.  I'm sure many of you can empathize with us!  At least Mike was well behaved :)

IMG_3347

IMG_3348

IMG_3350

 

Got one, at last!  

IMG_3341

These pictures were from last night before the Elder's Quorum Presidency dinner.  There is usually one every month.  In the past we haven't been able to stay very long, because it's around bedtime and the kids are beasts by the end!  But last night they were so good!  So we had a great time with everyone. 

4 comments:

McLerran Family said...

You must have a really great camera! Your pictures come out so clear! They are all really cute!

Author said...

Hey guys! Hope you don't mind that I sneeked a peek at your blog. I LOVE the pictures of the "not" pictures. Kids never do what you want them to when you want them to, but I love how you put that story into pictures. Every parent can relate! And laugh!

Hope your all doing well...looks like it! Take care. ~Rachael West (Michael's cousin!)

Mel said...

Your family is so cute.

Mel

The Taylors said...

Emily, I know what you are talking about. We took Zach to get his picture taken when he was 2 weeks old, and by the time it was over Jerry and I were absolutely exhausted. The thing is, it was totally worth all the trouble. Anyway, your family is simply adorable!
Love, Mandy