Saturday, February 09, 2008

New Car

I've had a couple people ask us about our new car we bought in November.  So even though we've had it for a few months now I thought I'd post some pictures of it.  We've really liked having an SUV in this SNOWY winter!!  And yes, that is Madilyn's head sticking up in the front seat.  Don't worry, we'd never drive with her there!

IMG_2670

IMG_2667

 IMG_2669

3 comments:

amy said...

I love Acura's! And I love the MDX. Good for you on getting such a perdy car :)

Brooke said...

I love those pictures of your kids, they are too cute. One of my fav. things about an SUV is that Tyler can play in the front while we are waiting etc, he seriously LOVEs pretending like he's driving....don't worry I don't let him ride like that either:)

McLerran Family said...

Love the new car! We are actually in the process of looking for a new car as well. Any suggestions?