We had a lot of fun with the kids this weekend taking their pictures. WE were able to go get some enlargements to put up around the house, and luckily, they turned out great!
I love this picture! We had this one blown up to an 8x10.
This is Maddie standing on the coffee table looking down at her dad.
He's such a sweetheart!
Mike was cracking Madilyn up in these two pics :)
Playing peek-a -boo under the coffee table.
7 comments:
Emily!! Hi, I am so glad you found me. It is so fun to see your family. Where do you guys live? Earlier today I was blog surfing and guess who I found? I found Greg and Vicki Hutchins, weird huh? It is crazy how you can find people through other people's blogs! How are your parents, I know they moved, but do they still live in Centerville? Brooke Gardner found my blog the other day and left me a comment. Her blog is private so you will have to send her an email and have her send you an invite to see her blog. Here is her email address the.garlocks@gmail.com
I am going to add you and your husband to my link list so that I can stay in touch with you!
Hope you are well Love ya! Mandy
Emily, I love your darling blog. Your kids are about the cutest kids I have ever seen. Keep posting the great pics and hope you are well. Love your cousin, Annie.
Its official... I want your camera! Where did you get it?
So usually I think Max looks like Marcus or you dad but the picture of just Max in this looks sooo much like Michael. : ) Just thought I'd say.
I am love with all of the pictures you have been taking! You might need to show me your new camera. That one of Max and Maddie is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen. I am so jealous. It ALWAYS looks like you guys are having so much fun together. I love your family!
wow those are great pics! So what setting do you have your camera on to get those great shots?
Love these pictures! You totally captured Maddie's personality. I especially love the last one of her. I am sure they look great hanging in your house.
Post a Comment