So I know I just posted yesterday, but Mike downloaded this new program that I do my blogs through and it is SOOO easy to use that it has actually made blogging fun! It used to be a pain in the neck; there were so many steps for me to take when posting pictures, and this is much better. So that's why I have so many posts lately!
Anyway, the kids and I had fun with the camera today so I thought I'd show you.
This is Max looking in the mirror at himself. That's why there's all those little dot thingys everywhere. He LOVES seeing his reflection. He instantly lights us and starts talking and stuff. It's so stinkin cute!
Here he is laying on the bed talking to me and Maddie. I love his face in this one.
This was right after Maddie's nap and she was very excited to play with the camera. We have one where you can turn the view finder around so you could like see yourself and take a picture you know? Anyway, I turn it around sometimes and let her look at herself (that's why she's looking to the left, the viewfinder is over there...haha:) . Anyway, she usually does pretty cute pictures when I do this bc she like seeing herself in it!
I feel bad that I don't post more pictures of when Maddie is dressed up cute and has her hair done (I mean she is dang cute either way, but I don't want everyone to think I never get her dressed! haha). I guess I'm always just playing with the camera when we're lounging around. Also, it's been so yucky and snowy that we're trapped in our house. I had planned on going to the store today, got the kids all ready to go, and then opened my blinds and it was a blizzard outside. YUCK! This is how winters used to be when I was little. It seems like we haven't had a winter like this in years. I'll be so glad when spring is here! We have way bad cabin fever!
3 comments:
So what is the site that makes it easier? Cute pictures of your little ones. Max is so handsome! I love his hair and his eyes. He's a litte man!
your kids are just cute. i love the new bed and quilt, etc. very exciting!
That's so funny about the pictures of Maddie cause I don't think I have ever seen her without looking absolutely perfect and all done up in some adorable outfit! You are right though...she is dang cute no matter what!
Post a Comment