These are just a few pictures from this weekend. I LOVE the weekends (as I'm sure everyone does!). I love just being able to hang out with my kids and have Mike there with us. I'm already looking forward to President's day; three day weekend!! We went up to Centerville on Sunday night for a get together with my family, and my sister made shredded pork, with black beans and all the fixings with the creamy ranch recipe all from Cafe Rio (even with tortillas they cooked on a griddle). It was SO good!! We had a great time :)
Max is getting strong!! He actually likes playing on his tummy now. He can lift his whole upper body off the floor now and just be on his hands. His eyes look totally different in these two pictures. In the top one they're really blue, and the bottom they look more gray. Weird! I wonder why they're different?? I think they look more like a mix of the two in real life.
He LOVES this chair. It's so funny, I don't know why, but he loves to sit there. I think it's because it curves around and so it kind of steadies him.
This picture is funny. I think it looks like he's trying to go to the bathroom :)
Just a cute pic of Madilyn and Dad before church.
2 comments:
max needs to come over and teach Blake how to hold himself up like that on his tummy. Blake still hates life when he is on his tummy! I can't get over how stinkin cute your kids are!
You are quite the blogger now that you downloaded the new program! Max is so cute...I know, I say that every time but he really is! I think you need to post or send me the recipes from your Cafe Rio dinner.
Post a Comment