Thursday, February 21, 2008

Coloring, coloring, coloring

Maddie has been coloring like crazy lately.  This weather has been so yucky and cold this winter that one of her favorite activities is coloring.  I swear, the poor girl is going to get carpal tunnel if spring doesn't come QUICK!!  Anyway, here are some cute pictures of her from a couple days ago. 

We got our new camera yesterday (a Canon Rebel XT) and I'm SOOO excited.  I took some cute pics of the kids today, so I'll probably post a blog with them later today or tomorrow.  Until then!

Oh, Max has his Dr. appointment today, and he has to get shots :(.  YUCK!!  Wish us luck!

IMG_2782

IMG_2784

IMG_2790  

IMG_2792

 

After we colored we played Hide and go Seek.  Here she is in action:

IMG_2793

IMG_2794

IMG_2795

1 comment:

Julia said...

that's great that she likes to color~ Aiden only will for about 10 minutes and then he's off and running!