Friday, February 08, 2008

~What Madilyn was up to today~

So I had some more fun again with the camera and Maddie while Max was taking his morning nap.  I thought I'd share some! 

 

Maddie is trying really hard to smile right here.  Haha!  It looks really natural, huh?

IMG_2634

 

This is when she took a break and watched Dora.  She LOVES this blankie.  She takes it everywhere with her.  Well, everywhere I'll let her take it.  She tries to stuff it in her high chair with her, but yuck, that's not happening.  I don't want oatmeal all over her AND her blankie. 

IMG_2635_edited

 

Right here Maddie is pointing to her knee.  That's her favortie body part to point out. 

IMG_2649_edited

 

And here is her chin.  What a smart cookie!

IMG_2650

 

Yay!  She's brushing her teeth.  Thankfully she has stopped being so scared of getting her teeth brushed.  Ever since she had that gum infection thing, she has screamed every time I came near her with a toothbrush. 

IMG_2652

 

Right here she's watching the computer monitor because our screen saver does a collage of all of our pictures.  She would literally watch the screen all day if she could.  She loves naming all the people in the pictures. 

IMG_2662

No comments: