Max rolled over for the first time! Yay!! I went in to get him when he woke up this morning, and he was on his back! So I missed it, dang it! He was happy as a lark just talking and talking. I took him downstairs and tried to get him to do it again, and he was close, but he didn't do it. Oh well, soon enough he'll be doing it all the time. He's growing up too quick!
I figured out that Maddie LOVES bubbles ("buh-gles"). I saw through the little window on the door at church that they blow them in nursery and she's always chasing them around. And then she started saying buh-gles over and over the other day, and I finally figured out was she was meaning. I love the new little words she comes up with all the time.
This is Max on the day he rolled for the very first time; I had to capture it!
And here's a cute picture of them in the bath last night. He is always watching Maddie like a hawk where ever we are. I guess she's a lot more entertaining than us!!
2 comments:
I swear every kid rolls over for the first time when their parents aren't watching! Cute pictures! Max loves his big sister.
He'll be watching Maddy like a hawk for a long time. Kalli is always watching Kaiden and wanting to do what he's doing.
And yea for little Max rolling over. What a big boy!
Post a Comment