Maddie got her big girl bed today!! We had bought the headboard a few weeks ago, but I was going to make myself wait until summer to set it up. Well...I caved. I was so excited to get it put together. So at 4:00 today I sent Mike to the store to get the mattress and bedframe, and then when he got home I headed to Target to get sheets and bedrails. It was quite the project, and we should have started much earlier in the day!! But I was too antsy to wait. It turned out really cute. Now I just need to go get a little white nightstand and a cute lamp.
She looked so adorable when we put her to bed tonight!! It was kind of hard seeing my baby in that big bed. She looked so little! It was hard putting the crib away and knowing she's growing up. Anyway, she loved helping Mike put it together and he said she was a big helper. So here are some pics :)
She's waving goodbye to us here. I guess she likes it!
And here's a cute one of Max playing with his toys while we were cleaning up. I just had to throw this one in there :)
5 comments:
So, let us know if she slept through the night!!!
So cute! I think she must be ready she sure acts like she wanted it. Max is darling playing.
Grandma Kaylene
Her little I mean BIG bed is adorable! Her room just looks so cute. It makes me really want to paint my kids room.
How exciting, a big girl bed!! I love how pink and girly it is!
yeah! what a precious family! madi is really growing up and your little boy is so cute. good job on madi's room. i LOVE the pink!! love to you, my dear!
Post a Comment