Thursday, February 21, 2008

Camera Happy

Ok, so I got a little crazy with the camera today.  I've taken so many pictures!  But it's so fun, I love it, so I have to show some here.  Consider yourself warned, I have a feeling I'm going to be taking a lot of pictures now that we have our new camera!!  Here they are! 

Here are some of Maddie just playing around the house.  She was pretty serious today.  

IMG_3027

 

IMG_3072

IMG_3075 IMG_3076

She had HAD enough!  She was so funny, she had her hand on her hip.  Attitude! 

IMG_3047

 

I LOVE these of Max!  Aww...he melts my heart!

IMG_3058

IMG_3088

IMG_3100

IMG_3097

7 comments:

The Carlsens said...

I can totally tell the difference in quality! Amazing! I am so jealous! I will be over at your house like everyday and we will be taking pictures of Tyson :)

The Carlsens said...

I can totally tell the difference in quality! Amazing! I am so jealous! I will be over at your house like everyday and we will be taking pictures of Tyson :)

amy said...

I love that you are blogging so much! It's fun to see the cute pictures you take of your kids. You look like you have so much fun of them!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Love to see the black and white too. Can wait to see my grandkids again!

PrepperBlog.org said...

Hurray! A Boy! There is balance in the universe.

Cute little guy and already looking like a great thinker.

Robin D said...

Great pictures and tell Maddy there can never be enough pictures! The kids are so cute and Max is getting so big!

Lindy said...

Holy Cow! He totally looks like you! What a little cutie! All the pictures of both of them are so fun.