When all they want is to play in laundry baskets, boxes, closets, etc. I was doing laundry this day, and when I walked into the living room this is what I found.
Anyway, I loved it, they were both wanting to sit in the baskets and read. I'm so glad they like to play together!
(Maddie has got a great cheerleader clap going on in this one)
Madilyn is VERY particular. For anyone who knows her, you know what I mean. Anyway, she wanted the elephant and her bike perfectly positioned in front of each basket :). I think she might have OCD. Max LOVES books. He'll just sit and look at them for forever. So, long after Maddie was gone playing something else, he was still in here reading. I hope he doesn't grow out of that!
4 comments:
way cute, too cute!
TOO CUTE!! THEY LOOK LIKE THEY ARE HAVING A GOOD TIME. FUNERALS ARE VERY SPECIAL TIMES. I HOPE ALL WENT WELL.
The basket picture reminds me of Michael and Ashley. They always did stuff like this. One day in Kingwood they got in the laundry baskets and slide down the stairs right onto the marble floor. I nearly died they both could have cracked their heads open.
MOM
So cute that they are friends and can play together now! It's cute how creative little kids can be.
Post a Comment