Monday, December 08, 2008

Santa stuff

We had such a fun ward party this weekend!  Madilyn and Max were able to meet Santa there.  I was so worried Maddie would be terrified, so the whole day we were preparing her so that she'd know she could sit on his lap and tell him what she wanted.  She really is kind of a scaredy cat about a lot of things, so I thought for sure she'd freak out. 

Well, we must have prepared her well because she hopped right up on his lap and said "I want a baby stroller!" and then she didn't want to get off.  She wants a baby stroller because we took her old umbrella doll stroller to the D.I. last week.  I didn't even think she would care, but when she realized we were leaving it there and driving off, she was SO sad.  The only way I could get her to calm down about it was to tell her she could ask Santa for a new one :).   Anyway, it was fun seeing her be so excited about Santa. 

I think pictures of baby's crying in Santa's lap are so funny.  So is it bad that I was kind of happy when Max started crying?  Yeah, that's bad. 

IMG_7210_edited-1 

IMG_7211_edited-1