I'm soooo excited for Christmas this year. I feel like a kid again! I love that Madilyn finally gets it and knows that Santa is going to be coming. I told her yesterday, "Maddie, I'm so excited, Santa is coming in a few days and it's going to be SO fun!". To which she replied, "Yay! I love fun!". Anyway, I just had to share my joy that Christmas is close :). I kinda wish it was today, because we've had non-stop snow, but it's ok. At least we'll for sure be having a white Christmas! Ok, that's all, I'll stop blabbing on.
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
2 comments:
can you come spread some of that cheer here? Matt is still sick, I am just getting sick and I swear this apartment will never be clean!
It was really nice to see you at the funeral. We should get together sometime and do dinner, I bet you could get Sue and Kevin to baby sit...what do you think?
That is so cute "YAY I LOVE FUN!!" How fun. Christmas is a lot of fun when your kids are old enough to understand!
Post a Comment