My sweet Grandma passed away this afternoon. She had gone in for heart surgery yesterday, and had major complications. My heart is broken for my grandpa. And I can't imagine what my mom and her siblings are feeling. I'm so sad I didn't go up to see her last week. I don't even have a picture of her with both my kids. I know that she is having some great reunions right now in heaven with her parents and my cousin Lisa. I am so thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the Plan of Salvation. And I'm grateful to know that she is not in anymore pain and is at peace. I love you grandma. You will be missed.
6 comments:
I'm sorry, that is so upsetting! Please tell your family I send my regards. I remember meeting her a couple of times while growing up. She was a sweet lady!
Now, onto a lighter note. I didn't check your blog for a couple of days and I have some catching up to do...
1. Cute hair in the family pictures. (You ALWAYS have cute hair)
2. No way that those shorts with tights look good...Especially with my legs!
3. I cannot believe you pushed with Maddy for 3 hours. That would have been so hard!
4. I'm scared to death of a C-Section. I think I would rather give birth naturally than c-section
5. You have some of the cutest kids ever!!
Emily, so sorry to hear of your grandmother's passing. I'm sure that your memories of her and the love you shared will live on in your heart forever.
I'm so sorry Emily...wishing you and your family peace and comfort.
Oh Emily my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! It is nice to think of how happy she is getting to see all those other loved ones on the other side.
Emily...I am so sad to hear about your Grandma.....my thoughts and prayers are with your family.
I am thinking about you, Em. Love you!
Jody
Post a Comment