Last week we had quite the week with repairs. Our washer broke AGAIN on Monday, and then Wednesday we found out we needed new tires for our Acura. Tires are SO expensive. Yuck. Then when I was driving home from getting new tires, the Navigation screen went haywire and it's now on the fritz. We had thought we got it fixed, but no luck. Oh well, the back up camera still works which is what I love the most about it, so we can wait awhile to get that fixed.
Then, Mike brought his car down to Centerville over Thanksgiving and I wanted him to get the brakes checked out on it. Good news, the brakes were fine! Bad news, we needed a new timing belt and starter motor. But we get the car back tomorrow and we get the washer fixed on Monday. Hopefully it will STAY fixed this time (I'm doubting it, and I'm not very happy with the Kenmore warranty, but that's another story....). Anyway, this was kind of all a bummer considering Christmas coming up, but oh well, such is life! So that's what's been going on. Hard times with repairs, but we're all healthy and safe, so it's ok. We'll just focus on the positive.
Here are some pictures from the last few days. I love these kids :)
This is when Madilyn and I were baking Christmas cookies today. We did try to take some pictures of decorating them and stuff, but they were blurry.
Max is so funny. He sat in this position, up against Mike's legs, for about 10 minutes one night while he was watching one of his shows.
Anyway, that's all. I hope everyone has a great Christmas Season!
3 comments:
Yuck! I hate repairs!! I hope nothing else happens. I hear bad things come in threes, so hopefully you are done for awhile. Cute pics of the kids theya re adorable!
That is such a cute picture of you and Maddy. It's nice to see you on the otherside of the camera!
The picture of you and Maddy is SO cute! So sad about all those repairs - and of course it would all hit in December right before Christmas! Remember, you are more than welcome to use my washer any time!
Post a Comment