But this:
...is not a good look.
I get that the 90's are back (leggings, tapered jeans, leg warmers), but really, the tights and shorts should have stayed in the 90's. What's next? Layered slouch socks in neon green? Feathered bangs? L.A. Gears with sparkly laces?
Anyway, like I said that's just my opinion :).
5 comments:
Ha! I'm with you... not cute! :)
Oh, I so agree. Totally not cute!
I had no idea people were doing that. so silly
Ya know I had the same thought a few days ago! I was watching The Docters and a lady in the audience was wearing shorts with tights and I said "What is she wearing!" It was so hidious! I can't believe I used to do that!
To be honest, I wish feather bangs would come back! I remember sitting in front of the mirror with hair spray and my curling iron and rolling the front and the rolling it back and the fwalala...feather bangs. I do think that was one of my better looks! HA HA...JOKING
Post a Comment