We went to the Strawberry Days Carnival last night and had an absolute blast! I'm so glad we went this year; we're for sure going to make it a tradition. Madilyn loved going on the rides! We were able to take her on the little Dragon roller coaster, the Merry-go-round, and the Train (she rode that one alone! We were so proud :).
She was cracking me up on the roller coaster. She was absolutely terrified. You could totally see it in her face. But she didn't make a peep; just had a white knuckle grip on the handlebar. By the end, she did release one hand for a split second to wave to dad...so she did ok! It was really funny. I couldn't stop laughing!
Max loved looking at all the lights and seeing so many people. He was such a good boy! The carnival wasn't too busy, there were no lines, and the weather was gorgeous! We had way too much carnival food (strawberries and cream, nachos, hot dog, and cotton candy) but it was delish :). Anyway, here are some pictures of our adorable kids! By the way, I couldn't decide which ones I like best, so there's a lot!
Madilyn riding all alone (adults couldn't fit...). She looked so adorable in there!
Max's first time on a real swing! I feel bad I haven't put him in one before; he LOVED it!
Love this picture of my baby girl :)
11 comments:
So cute! Looks so fun! Next, year you will have to have Ashley and Brian go with Tyson too. Love the picture of Mike with Maddie on the Merry-go-round.
Mom
These pics are so cute! I was gonna email you that link but I don't have your email.
WOW! For some reason your kids look so much older then when I last saw them. That was only like 2 weeks ago I think!! Cute pics.
Looks like a blast. I am so glad we get to work together for activity days. i think you are so great!
Fun Fun Fun. I love the picture on the Merry-go-round. What a fun day.
I love all the cute pictures of your kids. I hope while you were at the carnival you got strawberries and cream. They are yummy! If not, next year.
What a blast! Those pictures are way cute! I wish Cody & I could've taken Ava to Strawberry Days this year - she would've loved it. Maybe we'll make it to Steele Days.
Looks like a lot of fun! I'm sad that we're missing it this year!
I know I've said this to you so many times, but-your camera is AMAZING!!! Those pictures are beautiful. The colors are so vibrant. I love the picture of maddie on the swing, especially since the balloon and the swing both match her dress:) So cute. And what the heck- did Max have a growth spert or something? He's looking so old!
max is so cute in that swing! great pics once again!
Emily-
It was so fun to see you and your family this weekend! I'm sad we didn't get to talk a little more and I'm sad I did't get to see your cute kids and your hubby! :( I hope your kids start feeling better!
Post a Comment