Saturday, June 07, 2008

Bathtime and Tyson

I just wanted to post a couple of cute pictures from bath time a couple of days ago.  This was the first time Max was in the tub without his bath seat.  He's such a big boy!  He did great!

IMG_5829

IMG_5832

IMG_5834

IMG_5841

 

And here's a recent picture of our new nephew Tyson.  He is so precious and is getting big fast! 

IMG_5860

4 comments:

Sally Barrington said...

So fun! I love bath time! I can't believe Max is big enough to sit in the bath all by himself. Go Max!

Brooke said...

I can't wait to have 2 (well, for the most part!) What a fun idea for Father's Day, I should try to do something creative this year...guys are so hard!

The Carlsens said...

Man, that Tyson boy is just too cute for words! : )

McLerran Family said...

Cute! Bath time is so much fun.

Fun idea for Father's day. It is so beautiful up there. I miss it!