So Max has become quite the little explorer lately. He is getting into everything; and getting quite a few bonks on his head too. I think he is pretty brave, because he just does whatever he wants and tries to pull up on anything. His little legs can be shaking and you can tell he's not very stable, but he just keeps trying.
Oh, and by the way, I have no clue why the lighting is so weird in these pictures. Maddie is basically glowing :). I tried to tone it down a little bit when I edited this first one, but I don't think it helped much!
On this day I had been vacuuming and doing some laundry. After I came out of the laundry room, I had found Max had gone after the vacuum. He was crawling all over it and biting on the cord (thankfully it was unplugged). Anyway, it was funny because Maddie kept telling him, "no, no Max, that's back-youm, SCARY!". She's TERRIFIED of the vacuum, so she was very concerned he was crawling all over it. The second I pull it out of the closet she is up on the couch, with her blanket and won't move till it's gone. Anyway, it was pretty cute seeing her all concerned about him being so close to the vacuum :)
Madilyn is trying *really* hard to smile here. She kept saying "cheese" and wanting to smile and them come look at the camera and see herself smiling. Oh, and she has a cookie stuffed in her mouth :)
I LOVE Max's big blue eyes! I just had to post these two pictures because I think he looks adorable.
Madilyn loves doing this with the paper plates. She does it multiple times a week. She'll lay them all out, and then start singing the "clean up" song and stack them up. She does it over, and over, and over!
Anyway, that's about all. Last weekend we painted our bathroom (YAY!). We've had the paint for a year, and finally just decided, let's get it over with. I got some new towels and rugs with my b-day money, and we think it looks great. It's nice to have a change after so many years of the same old stuff. I need to take some pictures of it sometime so I can post what it looks like. Well that's all that's going on with us!
10 comments:
The kids looks so cute in the pictures you posted. Max looks like such a sweetie! I love that us parents go out and spend all this money on toys and then our kids just want to play with paper plates...Whatever keeps them entertained and happy :)
It's so cute to see Max pulling himself up and standing! Those pictures are super darling :) Maddie is hilarious - It's so funny how scared she is of loud things.
Love the picture of Max with the vacuum. He looks so mischievous. GREAT pictures.
Max is getting so big...I love his chunky thighs....too cute... I love reading your blog...I check it almost daily...I like knowing how your life is going. Keep it up!
Stef
I ALWAYS love the pictures of your kids! They just couldn't be any cuter. I actually thought the lighting in those first few was kind of cool! I also wanted to tell you that I think your house is so cute!
I love that kids can be entertained by stuff like paper plates! Jake loved boxes and paper. Why do we even bother with all the crazy toys?!
Max standing up is so cute!
did you take pictures of your kids swimming on Monday?
Its no secret that I love your kids. I can't believe that Max can pull himself up like that. That means Blake will be doing it in like two months! Oh and I tagged you. Go to my blog and copy it.
The first thing Grandpa Murray said was, "Max has two teeth"? Always cute, cute , cute. We are so glad you keep up on your blog!
Grandma and Grandpa Murray
Emily, I had to check out your blog and see some of your great pictures, they look so good! Isn't it nice to have a good camera to takes pics of the kids? You've got a nack, I think they look great!
Post a Comment