Thursday, June 05, 2008

I got tagged! About my hubby . . .

 IMG_3320

1. What is his name? Michael

2. Who eats more? He eats a lot more in one sitting.  He's like a bottomless pit.  But I snack more.  Unfortunately.  

3. Who said I love you first? Oh, he did, for sure.   He said it lots before I ever said it back.  I didn't want to "ruin our friendship".  Haha! 

4. Who is taller? He is

5. Who is smarter? Mike is definitely more book smart.  But I like to think I have more street smarts :)

6. Who is more sensitive? Me, for sure. 

7.Who does the laundry? I do

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are standing at the foot of the bed looking at it, I do.

9. Who pays the bills? I do (well mostly technology does it, lots of automatic bill pay).

10. Who cooks more? For sure me, he RARELY cooks.  But that's ok because I love to cook.  I'd rather have him watching the kids so I can cook in peace. 

11. What meals do you cook together? See above :)

12. Who is more stubborn? Hmmm, probably him.

13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? I think usually me. 

14. Who has more siblings? I do.

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think Mike lets me for the most part.  But he definitely has his say. 

16. What do you like to do together? Play games, watch movies, watch our DVR'd shows, take the kids swimming.

17. Who eats more sweets? Oh me, definitely. 

18. Guilty pleasures?  Sharing a milkshake from Sonic after the kids go to bed

19. How did you meet? We met when I moved to Houston.  I was 16 and we had seminary together and went to the same highschool.

20. Who asked who out first? He asked me to Homecoming.  I was SO excited!

21. Who kissed who first? He kissed me.  Well we both kind of just did it.  It was great!

22. Who proposed? Mikey

23. His best features? Hmmm, so many things.  I've always loved his forearms.  They are so strong and big!  He has cute legs and a cute butt.  Oh, and he has PERFECT ears.  He really should be an ear model. 

24. What is his greatest quality? He's very good at listening and he's so, so, so patient with me.  He is always going out of his way to make me comfortable and he's so great with the kids.  I'm sure a lucky woman!

25. Tag? Brooke, Jessica, and Lindy

3 comments:

amy said...

You crack me up...I love what you said about his ears!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

What a nice post. Ya'll are so cute together. Who would have though 5:45 seminary would have brought people together. I just slept so even if they were I was totally unaware. :)

Brooke said...

Blake said he left a comment, he was laughing about he cute butt part...guess he didn't. Love that post, I"ll try to actually do one of my own!