My cousin Matt got married yesterday! It was fun to go up to the wedding and see lots of family and just hang out. I was so sad that Mike and my kids weren't able to come :(. Originally we were going to all go up and spend a couple of nights at my parents, and then we decided Mike would bring the kids down just the day of the wedding. But then both Max and Madilyn had pretty bad colds, and I didn't want to infect all the other kids, so Mike just stayed home.
I missed them and it was weird to just be alone! I thought I would enjoy the time away, just having some time by myself. But, for all the craziness that comes with having my kids around, I for sure prefer that to being alone. Anyway, I was way excited to get home and cuddle with them :).
Here's the cute couple. Man, I love weddings! I seriously wish I could relive our wedding day.
These are just some funny pictures. Maddie got a hold of our old camera, and she is able to turn the view finder around and look at herself. Which she LOVES! So these are some of the pictures we got while she was admiring herself :). Excuse her messy hair, she had just woken up from her nap where she had ripped out her bow. I promise, I actually do her hair.
One of my favorite pictures of Mike with the kids! Talk about cheesy smiles! I love it :)
3 comments:
Weddings are fun. Sad though that you couldn't take your Mike and the kids with you :( I love the cheesy smile picture of Mike and the kids!! It is so fun!
I TOTALLY know what you mean. Every time I get to go somewhere by myself I just end up missing Dave and Blake the ENTIRE time. Why is that I wonder? Oh yeah, because I love them both to death. I love your kids and how cute they are. I hope that I have a little girl someday that turns out even half as cute as Maddie!
P.S. I tagged you so check it out and have fun!
Post a Comment