Sunday, April 06, 2008

Nothing much going on...

Today after watching the first session of Conference, Madilyn was dying to get outside and get some fresh air.  My mom got us a little soccer net for the kids, so we took that outside and just kind of played around.  It's been a nice day! 

I love the face Max is making in this picture.  Haha :)

IMG_4284

IMG_4315

IMG_4299

IMG_4289

IMG_4318

 

This is the outfit Maddie insisted on wearing all through Conference.  She's so silly.  It's a tube for the pool that's not blown up around her neck.  And then every necklace she owns along with a new hat from Grandma.  She looks like a fisherman or something. 

IMG_4327

And here are a couple pictures from bath time last night. 

IMG_4248_edited-1

IMG_4252_edited-1

7 comments:

amy said...

I was just telling one of my friends how much I love bathtime pictures. I think kids just look so cute! Love the picture of Maddie as a fisherman :)

Robin D said...

Cute, cute. I love that first pic of Max and then Maddie in her 'own' outfit made me laugh. They are so adorable!

Lindy said...

Well, first I have to say- Maddie has style!! How cute is she with her super cool outfit!! Also, I feel like Max is growing so fast, he just looks so old in these pics.

andrea garber said...

Is max sitting up all by himself now?? He is so cute. We need to set up a play date sometime soon. I can't believe how fast they are growing up. It's crazy!

Sarah Larsen said...

Cetaphil cream will help with the chapped cheeks. But it has to be the cream in the tub and not the lotion. My son had the same problem...poor little guy!

Shayla Taylor said...

Question: Where did you get that bath seat? William is too big for the little one we have.

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

Emily!! I am so glad that you found me. I love blogs and the people you can find on them. You have such cute kids. I can't believe you have two already. I don't even have one yet, well, that's here yet. That is so fun!! Thanks for stopping by, it was so good to hear from you. It looks like you are doing fantastic as well. So glad to hear it. Take care, and stop by whenever you like. Kami