Friday, April 18, 2008

Playing outside!

Today has been so nice!!  I got some more pictures of Maddie playing around outside.  I don't have any of Max because he was taking his morning nap.  Anyway, I thought Maddie would have a blast, but she has been cranky today!  I don't know what's wrong, but she sure is not a happy camper.  The lawn people were here with their weed wackers and stuff making a lot of noise, which scared the pants off Maddie.  And then she wanted to stay on the swing forever, but we couldn't because Max was asleep in the house and so I wanted to stay close.  So, she isn't very happy in these pictures, but she still looks cute!

Here she is being very concerned about the lawn mower across the way. 

IMG_4737

I think this picture's funny.  She looks like she's posing. 

IMG_4739_edited-1

Running to go get on the swing!

IMG_4742

 

Liking the swing . . .  IMG_4750

 

Happy . . .

IMG_4755

Still happy. . .

IMG_4761

 

Not happy.

IMG_4791_edited-1

She felt better when I let her play with some dirt and sticks for awhile. 

IMG_4821

 

IMG_4825

But when we went inside the tears started flowing again.  She had to put on her shades too  :)

IMG_4829

I definitely love being able to go outside and play now that Spring is here.  But, oh my, bringing her back inside is like pulling teeth.  I don't enjoy that part! 

2 comments:

Mel said...

I hope the weather stays nice. Cooper and Maddy should play together. It would be fun.

AMANDA said...

Awww!! She's too dang cute!! :)