Friday, April 11, 2008

Discovery Museum

Mike has been working so much these last couple of weeks!  He had to pull an all nighter at work on Wednesday and has just been at it non-stop.   He ended up finishing his project last night and so he took today off.  It was so nice!  We decided to go up to the Gateway and take the kids to the Children's Museum there. 

I was hoping that because it was a weekday, it wouldn't be very busy.  Boy, was I wrong!  It was still a mad house!  But Madilyn had so much fun and just got completely worn out.  Max was such a good boy too while we were there.  I thought he'd get way bored sitting in his stroller, but he did pretty good! 

I love the days where it feels like Saturday (like today) but it's really not, and we still get to have Saturday tomorrow.  Haha :).  Kind of like Monday holidays...I love those too! 

Anyway, here are some pictures of our adventures!

Picking onions in the garden area. IMG_4406

Maddie seems to stick her tongue out like this when she is nervous.  I think she was a little scared because I put her in the car when this other kid was still in there. IMG_4407_edited-1

Looks like she is really loving the horse!  Haha :)IMG_4411_edited-1

Madilyn's favorite part was the grocery store area.  IMG_4419

This is what Max did most of the time.  Looks like he's having a ball, eh?IMG_4424

Having fun dancing in the Sesame street area with Grover.  IMG_4436

Waving...IMG_4444

Maddie flying the helicopter IMG_4455

This is right after the controller flung back and hit her in the eye.  She didn't like the helicopter much after that.  IMG_4458

This is what Max did most of the time.  Just hung out.  Mike was the one who pulled his socks up to his knees.  IMG_4467

Building somethingIMG_4490

Max watching Maddie play IMG_4509

Max poking dad in the eyeballIMG_4494

 Aww...so cute!IMG_4517

This picture makes me laugh...IMG_4518

1 comment:

amy said...

So cute! I need to take Ry there. I always here how much fun it is and your picture make it look like so much fun. I will put it on my list of things to do :) Glad you had a great time!