Saturday, April 19, 2008

Max's Mohawk

So I had some fun with Max's hair yesterday.  Mike came home and laughed.  I think he thought it was a joke.  haha :). 

IMG_4837

IMG_4853

 

Here is a recent picture of Maddie's bedroom.  I'm excited because awhile ago we bought a new little nightstand and a cute Hello Kitty bank (I LOVE Hello Kitty).  Anyway, I just thought I'd post a picture of it.  Oh, and by the way, Madilyn is FACSINATED with the lamp.  Every time I turn my back the lamp is on.  I'd say it's on probably 90 percent of the day. 

IMG_4881

6 comments:

Andrea (Annie) said...

Mr. Max is about the cutest little boy ever! Love the mohawk! I love little Maddies room too!

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

Thank you so much! We are really excited. Your pictures are so stinking cute, and professional. We are looking to get a new camera, an SLR or something fancy...hahaha. What kind of camera do you have? Brand, style, whatnot... Is it hard to use? I love how your pictures are always focused on the subject and the background is fuzzy. You are a really good photographer. Teach me!!!

Brett and Rachael said...

So cute! I love the mohawk! I've started Boston out young so there are no surprises for Brett ;)

amy said...

Max looks so cute with his mohawk! Maddies room is so cute! I love all the pink. I bet she does too!

Cody and Jessie said...

I like the mohawk! He looks like such a stud! Maddie's room is cute too. I'm trying to think of ideas for Ava's new room, and for my boy's room. I really like pink too.

McLerran Family said...

I love Max's hair and I love Maddie's room!

I also liked the wedding and engagement pictures on the side of your blog. So cute!