I just wanted to post some funny pictures from the last couple days. Madilyn just cracks me up lately. I love how she is showing more and more of her personality everyday. Some funny things that she says on a daily basis are, "You okay ma?" and when she looks in the pantry for a snack she say puts her hands on her hips and says "What do I want?". I love how she learns more words everyday.
These first pictures are from yesterday after she woke up from her nap. When I had put her down, she was just in a white smocked shirt with some blue polka dot leggings. But when I went in to get her she had taken her leggings off and put them back on inside out. And then she had found another shirt in her room that she tried to put on. So anyway, this is what she was wearing when I found her. . .
This is from this morning when she was doing a puzzle in our hamper. Nice static-y hair!
And her first braid! Yay!! It's getting there... I'm dying to be able to do more with her hair. And I LOVE braids!! Especially french braids. We'll see if I'll be able to figure those out.
4 comments:
I have never done a french braid on Ry's hair. I remember it being so easy on myself, but I can't do it on her. These are cute pictures of Madilyn. She is a cute little girl. I love when they start saying funny things and become little adults. Rylee still cracks me up with the things she says.
She's such a cutie! You're in trouble if she's already wanting to pick her own clothes out. Wait until she throws a fit to wear something like that to the grocery store...then she'll be really having to ask you 'You okay ma?" too funny!
Emily, you always leave such nice comments on my blog...thank you! Your little girl is so cute and she seems like a sweetheart. I am so glad that we can stay connected with each other through our blogs! Love ya, Mandy
Those first ones look straight out of Flashdance! I love it!
Post a Comment