Here are some pictures of Max and his new cousin Tyson. They're only six months apart, so they will be buds growing up! I cannot believe what a difference 6 months make. Babies get big SO FAST!!
I think Max was bugging him. It looks like Tyson had had it! :)
I think these pictures of Max playing with his bottle are pretty cute!
Here are some pics of Maddie and Mike playing after bathtime. She kept wanting to get on his back to take the pictures. She would jump on him and say "CHEESE!"
3 comments:
You always take the best pics! I love those of Maddie and Mike- so precious. And what was Max doing to that bottle! Lol
So Emily you have to tell me what kind of camera you have. Your pictures are always so nice and clear and cute. Having absolutely adorable kids probably helps too. Take care. Tell Ashley congrats with Tyson.
What a cute little new nephew! That will be so fun for Max to have a cousin so close. And those pics of Maddie are darling!
Post a Comment