I can’t believe he’s already three. And I can’t even explain how much I love this kid. I’m so happy he’s in our family! Madilyn LOVES playing with her little brother, and he’s always protective of her (it’s kinda funny around other kids…he’s super protective). He’s decided he LOVES Spiderman, even though he’s never seen a single Spiderman show or cartoon. His favorite toys are his fire truck and any kind of SWORD. He’ll put it through the belt loop and yell “All for one and one for all!”. He is still super cuddly and loves to snuggle up to any of us. When we have visitors I put Madi in bed with Max and he always likes to hold her hand and cuddle with her. I love it :).
He loves family home evening and leading the music. Max ADORES his dad and loves to wrestle and play. He has gotten so independent lately and just has such a happy sweet demeanor. Oh, and he’s definitely a boy because he’s going through a “potty” words phase. About every other word is “poopy”!! He thinks it’s absolutely the funniest thing ever. Hopefully he’s moves on from this stage soon :). WE LOVE OUR MAX!!
Just born:
1st Birthday
2nd Birthday
My big kid!!
By the way, I think it’s kinda funny that he’s basically had the exact same hair ever since he was born :). He’s always had such a full head of hair!!
2 comments:
What a sweet post! We love Max too! Tell him we saw Happy Birthday. Those pictures are so cute, they grow so fast!
Aw, we love him. He's so cute. Thanks Max for letting us be a part of your birthday!!! : )
Post a Comment