Thursday, October 28, 2010

Madi’s preschool Halloween party

Madi was SO excited for her party at school today.  After class all the parents went and watched the kids walk in a costume parade around the cul-de-sac.  It was so cute.  They felt so proud walking around, and Max was just clapping and yelling for Madi.  I love that they’re such good friends. 

Madi’s costume parade

IMG_4143

Clapping for Madi

IMG_4145

IMG_4147

Madi and Miss Shauna who she LOVES!  I thought Miss Shauna’s costume was so cute. 

IMG_4152

IMG_4154

Then the kids lined up and sang some of their songs for us. 

Tomorrow we have the Trunk or Treat at the church and then Saturday, Halloween!  The kids are SO excited this year.  It’s been way fun having them count down the days.   Oh, and tomorrow Madi gets her cast off!  Yay!  I’ve been counting down the days to that.  Haha

No comments: