Saturday, October 09, 2010

Bloggin

I’ve been in such a funk with blogging lately.  But I need to be better because I’m determined to make a Blog Book eventually!  We’ve been having fun with my parents for the last week.  I just took them to the airport today and we won’t see them again until July.  SAD!  It was a quick trip, but it was fun.  I got the stomach flu while my mom was here, and while I’m sure it was hard for her doing everything around here (being completely jet lagged), I’ve decided that no matter how old you are, you want your mom when you’re sick.   So I was very thankful to have her around!!  Anyway, not very much else going on, but we’ve been having fun enjoying the nice weather and the FALL!! 

I didn’t take very many pictures from the Aquarium, but here are a couple of random ones :).  The kids loved the penguins, and Madi was terrified of the sting rays. 

IMG_3934_edited-1

IMG_3938

IMG_3941

Kinda blurry, but this was her first day of preschool this year.  She has loves her new school!!

IMG_3942

IMG_3950_edited-1

This totally makes me laugh.  Madi and Max were playing games online, and then Madi runs into my room to show me this picture she took.  Her and Max found a bear that they think he needs to get from Build-a-bear.  Madi took a picture of him with it so we wouldn’t forget. 

IMG_3971_edited-1

I finally (after 6+ years) took my wedding dress to be cleaned.  Haha!  I’m getting it boxed up too in one of those display boxes so it won’t yellow.  While I was going through the wedding stuff, we of course had to dress Madi up in my veil! 

IMG_3986

We went to Cornbelly’s today with Ashley and Tyson.  I LOVE that place!  It’s a tradition for us every year and it’s always so fun.  Max got into the face painting action this year.  He chose Spiderman. 

IMG_3999

Madi chose this pink and purple one.  She says it’s a cat.  I don’t really see “cat” in it, but she loved it :)

IMG_4002

IMG_4013

Jump splits!

IMG_4005

IMG_4017

IMG_4018

He looks thrilled, huh? 

IMG_4022

Madi and a princess.  She told me, “Mom, that’s so cool that we ran into a REAL LIVE princess here.”

IMG_4026

Playing dress up in the Princess area. 

IMG_4031

Notice Max’s hands at the top?  He was trying to hang from the board because he was too short for the hole :)

IMG_4040

IMG_4050

Flashback…Madi at Cornbellys in 2008. 

IMG_6770

And Max at Cornbelly’s in 2008.  It makes my heart hurt!!  My baby’s are growing up too fast!!  I love them. 

IMG_6794 

While we were waiting in line for lunch they were playing some Michael Jackson music.   You can’t really hear the music, but she was bustin a move to “Billie Jean” :)

Cute cousins!  They had tons of fun and were completely worn out by the end of the day.  Until next year, Cornbelly’s! 

IMG_4052

IMG_4051

2 comments:

KMurray said...

Love them all! Great photo of Mike and Max on the couch!

The Carlsens said...

I'm in love with Max's chees-er face in the second to last picture. So fun!