Wednesday, January 21, 2009

More Dance Stuff

Madilyn's friend Ava invited us to her dance class at The Pointe today for their Princess party.  Maddie was SO excited.  While she was "napping" I over-heard her telling one of her dolls, "After we wake up, get to go to princess party with Ava...".  It was so cute.  The girls all looked so adorable and they just had a blast!

IMG_7823

IMG_7830 

Madilyn with Ava and Quincy.  Such cute girls. 

IMG_7837_edited-1

HUGS!

IMG_7833

Dancing around, excited for class to start!  Quincy has the most gorgeous hair and she's only 2 1/2!

IMG_7840

The girls with their teacher.  How cute is she?! Maddie about had a heart attack when her teacher walked in all dressed up.  I'm sure she thought she was getting taught by a REAL LIVE princess!

IMG_7850

IMG_7861_edited-1

Showing off what she got at the party!  A new crown, a wand, a bag filled with toys and candy, and a balloon.

IMG_7865

While we were there, Jessica pointed out this guy:

IMG_7858

I was trying really hard to be secretive about taking a picture of him, because I felt like a dork. BUT, Kylee told me I needed to get a picture with him, so she took one of us. 

IMG_7859_edited-1

It's MATT from So You Think You Can Dance!  Love that show!  And he was SOOO good.  I was excited to meet him.  He was a nice guy. 

11 comments:

Cody and Jessie said...

Oh I love all the pictures! I'm copying them all to my computer :) The girls were SO cute today. It was fun to see them all so excited and giddy! I'm really glad Maddie was able to come - it was such a blast for them. And I'm totally proud of you for being brave and getting a picture with Matt!! That was awesome!

KMurray said...

OMG! Darling pictures of the girls. And meeting Matt, very cool.

The Carlsens said...

Freakin JEALOUS!!!

KMurray said...

Sorry more....those three girls hugging is like three teenagers posing. Emily aren't you glad you were so brave everyone will be jealous.

Robin D said...

You look happier with Matt than all the little princesses! All the little girls look so cute dressed up, what a fun party!
I'm in love with little Quincy's hair...I just want Kalli to NOT have a mullet anymore!

The Carlsens said...

Um, I had a dream last night about taking a class from Matt...we won't really talk about it : )

Brandon and Jamie Smith said...

This post deserves two screams...one that you got a picture with MATT! And two...that princess party looked so dang cute!! What a great idea!

Em, will you PLEASE write me back and tell me what camera you use. Your pictures ALWAY look great. I'm shoping for one right now and I need your advise! Thanks!

Brandon and Jamie Smith said...

It's me again, I didn't click on the email address part so you can write me back!

Thanks!
Jamie Nicholes Smith -incase you forgot about me. :)

Becca said...

I love all the dance stuff!! I can't wait until Mylie's old enough for all the fun. And I totally love that show!!

Jill Revell said...

Oh my! Your little girl is so beautiful and all of those pics of her and her friends in their princess outfits are to die for!

lramey said...

how cute is her princess dress!!! and i'm jealous you saw a "famous". I love So you think you can Dance. That rules! Way to be brave and get your picture taken with him!!!