I've come to the conclusion that January is purpose-less. December is Christmas and by the time February come around, we get glimpses of Spring. But January? What's great about January? Nada. Unless you like being frozen solid for a whole month.
Anyway....We've been going crazy around here with cabin fever. My kids have both been off and on sick. Max has like 25 teeth coming in. Ok, four, but might as well be 25. They are hurting him! So we've kind of just been hanging out at the house. Today after nap time I grabbed the camera and just snapped some pictures of us in all of our boredom.
Ok, besides being holed up, life is good! Mike has a good job, we have a house to keep us protected from the sub-zero temperatures, and we have two awesome kids. I guess January just helps me appreciate July more. So, THAT must be it's purpose! To help me remember not to complain when it's 100 degrees outside.
This picture made me laugh. He's looking at me like, "what, me?!" and Maddie's finger is pointing straight at him :)
Excuse the chappy faces, like I said, we've all had runny noses.
Max was so smiley.
4 comments:
Max is a adorable! I love that one with him smiling and then on the phone and laying on the floor. Cute, cute , cute.
Okay so I totally agree about January being pointless, but I think March is even worse! There is nothing in March and here in Idaho March is blustery and still wintery!
Wow he does have a mouth full of teeth! :)
So this is kind of weird but I just have to tell you. I work a few nights a week at Chili's just to get out of the house and make some extra $. The other night I waited on a grandma and her little granddaughter. So the weird part is how much she looked like Maddie!! Her hair wasn't as curly but they're facial features were so similar...it was just crazy! About the same age too this little girl might have been a year older. So Maddie has a twin, I wonder if they'll ever cross paths on day?
I SO agree with you! January is awful... We were just talking about this last night, and I hadn't even read this post yet. I just start dreaming of the sun this month. We need to get our girls together to play more often - that should help with some of their cabin fever.
Cute pictures too, by the way!!
Post a Comment