Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Dance Class!!

The day finally came!  Madilyn has been SO excited for dance class. She had such a fun time, and loved her teacher Miss Mindy.  Her friend Ava came too, and it was so fun to peek through the little window and see them dancing around having a blast. 

We're going to try out a few different studios and see what works best.  I did LOVE the teacher at this studio we went to today.  She reminded me of someone who could play Cinderella or Belle and walk around Disneyland mesmerizing little girls.  The parking was interesting though with the bad storm. My friend Jessica had quite the experience getting stuck, like completely stuck, in the deep snow with both her kids in the car.  I felt so bad for her.  At least we were able to push her out. 

Anyway,  I'm going to post a lot of pictures of Madilyn in her dance stuff...just because I couldn't choose :)

IMG_7691 

Warming up for class to the Wiggles. 

IMG_7699

This one's kinda blurry, but it's the only one I had of this awesome pose!

IMG_7700

IMG_7703

She was trying so hard to point her toes.  She finally got the hang of it!

IMG_7704 

IMG_7710

12 comments:

The Carlsens said...

Okay so the last picture is awesome. She looks like she could be 4 or something. LOVE HER! She looks so cute. I am just so excited for her to take dance. Where did you get that cute little skirt?

KMurray said...

Darling! I can't stand it she is so cute! I agree with Ashley she looks more like a 4year old. I bet she had no problem in class.

Cody and Jessie said...

Oh it was so fun taking the girls yesterday to their first dance class! They are so stinkin cute!! Those are really good pictures of Maddie in her dance stuff - she does look older. And THANK YOU and Mike again for pushing my car with stupid bald tires out of the snow! You guys are so nice - I owe you cookies or something!

Cody and Jessie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lindsey's said...

Sooo cute! I can't believe she's already going to dance class! She looks like a princess!

Rose said...

She is cute cute cute! You will have many fun adventures in dance! Sabrina loves her dance class and love watching her. Have fun!

Brandon and Jamie Smith said...

She looks like a natural! It must be in her blood. She'll be just like her aunt!

The Garlocks.... said...

So cute! Just one question...Do you let her wear her ballet shoes outside? Because Marjorie and Kelly would be so mad if you did!!!Oh and so would Paula!!! HA HA...Oh to be little again!

The Carlsens said...

I wanted to let you know that I talked to Tami and she said that Maddie was so cute that she could have eaten her. Especially with those two buns in her hair : ) I pretty much agreed.

Julia said...

She is adorable in her dance outfit. How exciting to have a little dancer in the house :)

Robin D said...

Those are too precious! I hope you find a class that you and Maddie both love!

Kira Jay said...

So cute! I love little girls in dance clothes!