This is Max's best little buddy now days, Curious George. I love that he loves it so much. Notice the cushion on the chair is gone. Madilyn and him take off that cushion any chance they get. They like to sit on it on the ground. Anyway, this first picture is just awesome because he even has his legs locked around George.
I'm working on getting Max onto one nap instead of two. I was trying to keep him up for as long as possible today, so that he'd get a good long nap. I was unloading our groceries and this is how I found him:
Falling asleep....
...and he's out. I love this little boy. He melts my heart.
4 comments:
That's a hard transition. Good luck!
Those pix are so cute. My friend's little boy is now attached to his curious george too. my kids never showed much interest for him but I can tell Max has a new best friend!
I just remembered my friend's little boy is named Max too...how funny...or maybe its just funny to me b/c its so late! :)
Max is so cute. I love the pictures where he is passed out on the chair! What a sweetie.
He was such a good boy on Saturday. He is a little cutie!
Post a Comment