...But I'm SO excited about our table!! It used to just be a medium stained wood, and it was so worn out! Scratches everywhere from moving four times and just being beat up by our kids :). So a few weeks ago I painted it black, and I really liked it. But, it still just wasn't great. I got some cute red apples and a red and black place mat, which at least livened it up. I was wanting a rug way bad, but they're expensive so I just was trying to wait. WELL, our great friends Mandie and Aaron had a rug they were going to get rid of, and they gave it to us!! It looks so great under our table! I'm so excited, and it just looks so cozy now! Our feet used to freeze in the winter on our tile floors, and now with the rug they'll be nice and toasty. So THANKS Disbrow's!! We really appreciate it! (BTW, I have no idea what those floating green dots are, they're not there in real life :)
And just for good measure, here's a couple of pics from this morning when Maddie was trying SO hard to put on her necklace.
8 comments:
oh, it looks so cute. I'm glad it gave you the touch you were looking for. Those are also great pics of Maddie.
I want to paint my table black, I might be getting a hold of you if I really get serious!
I love the table! Imagine how cute for other holidays. Black will match anything.
Mom Murray
Oh, it looks awesome! I need to come over and see it in person! That is so wonderful that you were able to get a rug! Way nice of Mandy.
In response to your post a few below - I think it would be cute to do all M names for your kids. I wanted to do all A names for a while, but it didn't work our. Obviously. But now that you have two M kids already and only want one more baby, I think you should do it. It's totally not cheesy at all.
Your table looks so nice! What kind of paint did you use? Also, we finally got a new camera. I think it's like yours Cannon Rebel XSi? I really don't know how to use it. It came with two lenses and I'm still learning. Your pictures are so cute. I need to learn from you.
It looks so good. I though it was a brand new table. Look how crafty you are...by the way, I love doing our calling together. I think you and your family are so great.
Hey Emily! I'm trying to catch up on reading everyone's blogs...its been forever!
I love your table's new look and the kids are so cute. I can't believe Max is already walking!
I have the same problem wondering what we'll do when we have another baby. Both of my kids have names that start with K. So will the other feel left out if they don't have the same letter. Well I don't think Joe will let me have a chance to worry too much about that for a littl while still! Ha
YOu're kids are cute as always!
Your Kids are adorable! I havn't seen or heard that yall had kids! They are sooo cute this is Jen moses by the way! Yall look soooo great! We want to know what kind of camera you use? The pics turn out great and we are in search of a new camera! Send me your email!mine is jenmo16@aol.com and our blogg is texasclarkcrew.blogspot.com
you have a beautiful family.
Post a Comment