Monday, September 22, 2008

I got tagged!

Ten years ago I:
1. Was a sophomore in high school.
2. Got my first boyfriend (who was NOT a good guy!)
3. My parents found out they were going to be mission presidents (thus, I found out I was moving and thought my life was over, haha! I ended up meeting the best guy ever, MIKE!)
4. Took drivers ed
5. Got in my first car accident (but it wasn't my fault!)

The Five things on today's "to do" list:
1. Wait for the Sears guy to come fix my washer
2. Feed the kids their snacks after their naps
3. Go to walmart and get some formula.
4. Figure out something to do for FHE
5. Keep reading "The Host"

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Honey Roasted Peanuts
2. Coldstone
3. Home-made Oreos
4. Divinity
5. My Grandma's Cake

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a home with a yard!
2. Pay off our car
3. Put money in savings for Mike's MBA
4. Go on a vacation to Austria
5. Get a new entertainment center

Five places I have lived:
1. Centerville, UT
2. Provo, UT
3. Kingwood, TX
4. Pleasant Grove, UT
5. I think that's it. . .

I tag:
Whoever wants to do it!

No comments: