Madilyn LOVES the "bouncy house". We went there yesterday with Mandie and Avery and had a TON of fun! I only took a few pictures, because my camera was driving me crazy. After that we went to lunch at Shoots and had a great time! Well, my kids were a little crazy at lunch, but it was oh well :)
Mandie and I were getting a good laugh watching the girls try and climb this slide. They were trying SO hard, and it just wasn't working. They both ended up just sliding down to the side of the stairs instead.
Maddie is terrified of some of the slides. The one with the big dragon, and then also the one with huge pointy teeth. I finally got her to go down the Dragon one, and this is what she did the second she hit the bottom of the slide. She took off as fast as she could!
Here's Maddie bouncing on the turtle.
Here's Max trying to climb in. He has fun crawling around in this little play area :)
2 comments:
I love it!! It looks like they had so much fun! I can't wait til Blake can walk and jump around so I can take him there!
FUN!
Post a Comment