Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Maddie is TWO!!

My sweet baby girl is 2!! I cannot believe how fast the time has gone.  She is such a blessing in our lives and I'm so thankful for the joy she brings us.  She's such a happy little girl, and so caring.  Madilyn just really seems to be a nurturer and is always looking out for others.  She really is my little buddy and I love how she still likes to cuddle!!  She loves to giggle and be tickled and to play outside.  I'm so happy that she is a part of our family and I love how she is developing such a sweet, and fun-loving personality.  We love you Madilyn!!

IMG_0373

We had her B-day party at my parents house last Sunday.  She had a GREAT time and especially loved when everyone sand Happy Birthday.  She has been singing it constantly since then, except she sings "happy birthday to Maddie..." over and over.  I guess we'll have to teach her the right word is "you"!  She got a lot of great presents and has been playing with each of them like crazy.  Anyway, here are some pics!

Eating Taco salad, she loves taco salad!

IMG_3602

 

On her new bike for the first time!

IMG_3614

 

She got a little overwhelmed for a minute.  I thought this was a funny picture of her crying. 

IMG_3624

 

I think this is a cute picture of her riding away!

IMG_3657

 

She decided pushing it is easier.  Haha!  I guess we'll have to practice!

IMG_3668

 

She got a little shy when everyone started singing.  She's trying not to smile :)

IMG_3681

 

Mmmm, I think she likes it!

IMG_3714

 

Well, that was fun!

IMG_3717

6 comments:

Robin D said...

I didn't realize her and Max are under 2 years apart! She is so cute and I'm glad she had a great b-day. Those last few pics are adorable. I also love her in the red hat. That's so funny how she looks for things.

Mel said...

Birthdays are the biggest things in out house. It is the one day when it is just about you. Cooper loves his birthday and is already planning his 4th party (it is not until July). She looks like she had a blast. I saw the cute bike yesterday outside when we were walking. I loved it. It is so precious! Oh...how do you get your kid to like salad? Mine acts like he is going to puke every time I mention eating lettuce!

The Carlsens said...

I just love this little girl!

amy said...

Happy Birthday Maddie! Crazy that she is 2. Looks like she had a great birthday. Love the pictures of her in the red hat.

KMurray said...

Can't wait to see her again! Am I a lucky grandma or what?!

andrea garber said...

I can't believe she it TWO...that's crazy! She was so little when we met you guys. It just goes to show that time really does fly!