Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Nice Weather

So thankfully, the weather has been a bit better lately!  On Saturday Mike took the kids for a walk and to the park, and yesterday Madilyn and I got out a played for a little bit.  Not much else has been going on! 

Mike and I are going to Park City today to listen to a salesman try and get us to buy a timeshare at the Westgate Hotel.  When they called, they offered a free night and a 50 dollar gift certificate if we'd come and listen.  We told them we'd love to but we for sure aren't buying anything.  They said that 90% of people don't buy, but that's ok, they'd still love to have us come.  So we're going to go so that we can use the free night on our Anniversary coming up! 

Anyway, here are some pics from the last few days! 

Maddie sweeping our driveway off.  She LOVES brooms.

IMG_3827

IMG_3831

 

Here's Mike taking the kids on a walk.

IMG_3814

 

I thought this picture was funny.  Max does not look too happy about this...

IMG_3817

So Maddie is trying to help him feel better.  I don't think it worked!

IMG_3819

4 comments:

Robin D said...

Yea for ya'll getting to enjoy nice weather. It was so warm here last weekend the kids were swimming! But now its gotten a little chilly again...crazy!
Hopefully Maddie will keep her love for brooms and clean your kitchen as she gets older!

Poland said...

Hey, where do you guys live?

Stef Kelly said...

Emily,
Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting. How are you? How is life? BTW I love your double stroller. Where did you get it? Scott and I have been looking for one for awhile. I love your blog. Your kids are always so cute. You are a good mommy.

Love, Stef

McLerran Family said...

I'm excited for the warm weather too. It will be so nice to get out of the house again!

I love the picture of Maddie in the red hat. She looks like a movie star!