Monday, March 31, 2008

Maddie's new dress...

Madilyn got this new dress from her Grandma Murray!  I just wanted to post a couple pictures in it.  We think it's way cute :)

Oh and FYI, Maddie essentially refuses to look at the camera anymore.  I was lucky she stayed in one spot when I took these.  The second I pull it out she starts running.  I think she thinks it's a game.  Well, it's not a very fun one...at least for me! 

IMG_4124

IMG_4128

IMG_4139

4 comments:

The Lindsey's said...

Those are darling pictures. I love Maddie's new dress. I love dresses in the summer time for little girls. Jordan has a couple but needs some more. she actually has one that looks like Maddies!

amy said...

She looks so cute in her new dress. I love the leggings too!

Julia said...

oh you have some of the cutest kids I've seen! Love the drool pic!

Robin D said...

I just got that same little dress for Kalli but in blue...they didn't have her size in the pink :(
but i love the tights with it, so cute!