Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!!

We had a fun Easter weekend and it was nice to get some good weather!  Mike's mom came into town because Ashley (Mike's sister) is going to have a baby anytime now.  So we had Easter dinner over here with them and had a great time talking all evening. 

My kids were not interested in taking a picture together...so this is the best one we got :)

IMG_4065

Licking whipped cream off the beaters.  MMM!

 IMG_4076

IMG_4083

These are just playing around the night before Easter.  I love these pictures of the two of them :)

IMG_4013

IMG_4062

 

These next ones are from Easter morning.  I know this picture is totally blurry, but it at least captures how excited she was when she saw the Easter baskets! 

IMG_4018_edited-1

 

Maddie got a helmet with her Easter basket which she wore all morning.  Apparently she loves it!

IMG_4035

IMG_4036

IMG_4048

5 comments:

amy said...

I love the picture of the kids in their Easter outfits. I am surprised you couldn't get smiles out of Maddie. She seems to always be smiling.

Poland said...

We're in Kaysville.

Cody and Jessie said...

Cute pictures! Aren't holidays so much more fun with your own little kids? I love it! Smart of you to get Maddie a helmet - I should probably get one for Ava too now that it's spring.

Brooke said...

Ok where do I start? I love those pics w/ Maddie and the red hat. I can't believe she's 2 already! I remember holding her when she was only a week old! Your camera takes awesome pictures, I'm glad you had a good easter!

The Gwilliams said...

Mr. Merman Michael Murray,
I can't believe you have such cute kids! What a great family! Remember Etta's? I'm teaching Seminary in Boise. Check us out, www.ez-linz.blogspot.com gwilliameg@ldsces.org