Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I've been Tagged!

Lindy tagged me...so I've got to post 5 random facts about myself.  I can't guarantee they'll be interesting!

1.  I'm terrified of being chased.  Even if it's just a "fun" game of tag, I can't handle it.  Mike and I will be goofing around sometimes and he'll start to chase me; oh my word, I freak out and can't move. 

2.  I've ridden a camel in the sand dunes of the Middle East (Qatar). 

3.  Mike and I randomly watched this movie last night called "Sydney White".  It was so good!  We were both surprised that we liked it so much.  It's with Amanda Bynes and it's a play off Snow White.  Anyway, it's totally funny and we recommend it :)

4.  One of my biggest pet peeves in the whole world is generalizations.

5.  The place I most hope to visit before I die is Austria.  Ever since seeing my in-laws pictures from there, I have been dying to go.  It looks like the most beautiful place!

~ Okay...I tag Andrea Garber!  You're it :)

1 comment:

andrea garber said...

Hey Emily...I tagged you back. Check out my blog to see what to do. Just copy and paste the first part and have fun!