Madi’s ballet class has a December Demo every year where the parents come in and watch their class and see what they’re learning. Mike was able to come with me and it was really fun to see what Madi’s learning. I took SO many pictures. It was just all too cute!
Getting warmed up…
I love this picture. It just makes me laugh. She looks like she could hang out there all day.
I really like her teacher! She teaches them all the correct ballet terms and about the different muscles they’re using. Madi has told me about her “abs” and that she holds them tight for ballet posture. And that her “biceps hold her arms up real good”. Haha
This is what Max did for the first 20 minutes or so. He was folding his arms and trying to be really good.
Checking out her reindeer ears in the mirror.
Notice her graceful hands and that look of determination?! Haha :). She tries so hard to do stuff correctly. I’m proud of her!
Ok, I had to post a picture of this. But don’t look too closely. I know the part isn’t straight, but these are her first French braids! I LOVE french braids. But I’m so not good and doing them. On this day I randomly tried it, and they worked pretty good. They definitely had some problem areas, but we were just at home for the day, so I let it be :). The next day I tried to do them again for church, and there was no way it was going to happen. I had to give up. But I will keep trying! Maybe one day I’ll be able to do them right :)
Speaking of hair…we’ve been going through a phase where Madi wants me to do her hair like this EVERYDAY. I guess it’s kinda hard to see, but she wants a low bun to the side. She thinks that “it’s like the big girls”. She’s so funny.
This was after she realized she hadn’t posed for the first picture.
And just because… A picture of my favorite little boy.
Ok, here are all the videos. I had to post them because I knew at least the Grandparents (who all live a million miles away) would appreciate it :)
2 comments:
For some reason I couldn't see the video...but she is sooo good at ballet! Go Madi! How cute!
She is absolutely adorable. I love the videos and I can't wait to see her dance in person.
Post a Comment