Friday, December 04, 2009

Best Buds

Mike’s sister Ashley offered to watch Max while I took Madi to her dance recital a couple of days ago.  She posted these cute pictures of Tyson and Max on her blog and I had to copy them :).  They’re good cousins!

Max and Tyson 1

Max and Tyson 2

Max and Tyson 3

Max and Tyson 4

Max and Tyson 5

Max and Tyson 6

I need to get the video and pictures from Madi’s recital uploaded, and then I’ll do a blog on it.  And here’s a story that I need to remember, so I’m writing it down:

Last night after I put the kids to bed, I was going to their room to go check on them and open their door so their room would stay warm.  Well when I tried to open the door, it only opened a couple of inches and then it was stuck.  I started pushing on it because I thought maybe the kids had left a blanket in front of it or something.  Well I look down and there’s a foot sticking out from behind the door!  Yes, it was Max, and he had fallen asleep right in front of the door.  Haha!  I had been having trouble getting him to stay in his bed last night, and I told him if he came out one more time he was going to time out.  I guess he went to the door and was thinking about it, but just tuckered out.  Haha.   I’ve always seen pictures of kids falling asleep in really weird places, but Madi NEVER did it.  I don’t think she’s ever slept somewhere weird.  Max will be my kid who just falls asleep anywhere, I know it :)

1 comment:

Cody and Jessie said...

Cute boys! That's so fun that they are such good buds. Max is so funny - I love that he fell asleep on the floor. Classic :)