Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dramatic, maybe?

Madi makes me laugh everyday!  I love her.  Today she found a little blister on her big toe, and since then she’s had it wrapped up like this: 

IMG_2778

IMG_2770

Haha!  A little overkill perhaps?  She’s so funny!

And just because, here’s Max eating a cookie in bed (it was his lucky night :)  And yes, he does have two shirts on.  I worry about him getting cold at night!  He doesn’t stay covered up and it’s freezing!  So, whatever works. 

IMG_2776_edited-1 

IMG_2777

The kids played in the snow today for the first time this year.  Mike took them out after he got home.  They had lots of fun!!  The pictures are on my other camera though, so I’ll have to post on that later.  GOODNIGHT!! 

2 comments:

Emily said...

She is such a funny girl! that is hilarious! And I bundle my kids up for bed, too! Their rooms are so drafty!

Rose said...

Your kids are so cute! I'm glad you had such a great Christmas!